I have tried many sunblocks before and I always end up in a "Dead white face" yeah I dislike that whitish tone created by SPF products, however this sunblock totally amazed me. I got it in a usual trip to drug store and in its extremely affordable price of Rs.275 thats USD3 just!!! this sunblock is a "must have".
It comes with IP50 (Index of Protection against sun is given 50 in this Sunblock) which is a good feature of this product.
Lets see how I summarise its qualities:
- Soft in texture, spreads smoothly
- Leaves no white face after application, complexion gets evenly tonned!
- Moisturising formulae with a slightly dry touch finish!
- Great packaging, easy to carry in bag with squeezable tube
- Very Light weight on skin
- Contains a mild pleasing fragrance.
- Easy to wear under-foundation as its moisturising and light weight texture.
- Provides complete sun protection for 30-40 minutes after application.
Here is picture where I have shown with and without sunblock skin, With Loreal Solar Expertise (on the Top)
Use it and let me know your thoughts on it <3