Monday 26 March 2012

Shopping Experience with ASOS


Hi Girls, Here I am showing you my foremost Haul from a UK based online store ASOS. It grabbed my attention because of its unbelievable rates in its BEAUTY section. There was a wonderful Sale going on at ASOS on New Year 2012 and I could not resist shopping here. Here is what I got from Asos: 

  • Anatomicals & ASOS Refreshes The Parts Kit - Showergel duo  For $5.45
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52 vanilla For $10.91
Parcel came in a perfect condition and shower gels were packed inside this catchy pink box, and the Bourjois Foundation, it was nicely wrapped in bubbles packing. Thumbs Up! 





Both products were at incredible rates due to the Sale going on at store. What’s worth mentioning is there Delivery period, as soon as I made the payment with my credit card; I got an email as a confirmation of my order and then another email stating the Expected delivery date. I chose “standard Delivery method” which takes maximum 15 days to arrive and is FREE – Worldwide! Yeah :D 

These two Shower gels was for Rs.490 around, in total, and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation costs me around 982 PKR, which means I saved a lot on this foundation, because in Pakistani stores its normally for 1500+ PKR

I placed the order on 21st December when there is loads of Christmas shopping going on but the Most admirable part on behalf of ASOS is that they told me to expect parcel on or before 4th January and the Parcel was at my door on 3rd of January. And yes there customer service ethics are a way too Commendable. People at ASOS reply to each query very well and they really convince their customer.

I definitely suggest to check out the store while SALES are on, otherwise you will miss a Golden opportunity :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Welcome!!!